Sabi grass (Urochloa mosambicensis) : tip of inflorescence branch, showing spikelets with exserted plumose stigmas and dehisced anthers (greenhouse Wageningen Univ., Netherlands jul2020).
TropCrop home page
For use of this photo under different conditions than the ones stated below, and for higher resolutions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
"I, Rik Schuiling, the copyright holder of this work, hereby publish this file under
Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported licence (q.v.)."
- You are free:
- to share – to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to remix – to adapt the work
- Under the following conditions:
- attribution – You must attribute the work by making the following credit line clearly
visible with the photo (but not in any way that suggests that I endorse you or your use of the work):
" Photo: Rik Schuiling / TropCrop-TCS ".
- share alike – If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the
resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one.